This clear tape is intended to protect the ink cartridges from leaking. This means that there's NO NEED for you to remove it before installing the ink cartridge to your printer. Your printer will automatically puncture this clear tape upon installation.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to Remove the Clear Tape Covering the Vent Hole Where the Ink Comes Out?
- How to Get Printer Ink Out of Clothes: Easy Removal Tips
- How to Get Printer Ink Off Skin: Products You Can Try at Home
- How to Get Printer Ink Off Hands: Easy Ways to Do It
- Other Ink Cartridge Technical Inquiries
- What is a Safety Clip on Ink Cartridges?
- What is a Nozzle in Ink Cartridges?
- What is an Inkjet Print Head, and How does it Work?
- How does Temperature (Heat & Cold) Affects Ink Cartridges?
- What is this Tape on My Ink Cartridge?