Some toner cartridge models such as Brother TN-1000 comes with a safety clip that helps contain the toner inside the cartridge. Simply follow the instructions included in the toner cartridge's package on how to remove them.
Articles in this section
- What is a safety clip on toner?
- What is printer toner?
- What is a drum unit?
- HP CF280A the same as HP 80A?
- Is HP CF283A the Same as HP 83A?
- Is the product code AC-H0542YRU the same as Replacement Yellow CF212A (HP 131A) Laser Toner Cartridge?
- DRUM UNIT: Is the product code AD-B0400DR the same as DR400?
- INSTALLATION: How to install toner and/or drum unit cartridges?
- TROUBLESHOOT: Why is my printer still indicating my toner is low after replacing the cartridge?
- TROUBLESHOOT: My toner's printing quality is poor. What should I do?