You can print stickers with a thermal printer as long as the sticker paper has the mass of 48-70 gsm. Sticker paper with this range of thickness can withstand the heat of the thermal printer. If you're not sure of the mass of your sticker paper, you can purchase thermal sticker paper.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Print Photos, Stickers, Magnets, Shirt Designs and Patches?
- What is the Difference Between Cotton Canvas Sheet and Canvas Photo Paper?
- Which is the best photo printer to print on magnet paper?
- Do they make Iron-On Transfer Paper for Laser Printers?
- How to Use Heat Transfer Paper
- Does a Heat Transfer Paper Wash Off?
- Can I Use Heat Transfer Paper on Wood?
- Can I Use Normal Printer Ink on Heat Transfer Paper?
- Matte vs Glossy: Which Sticker Paper Should I Choose to Print Labels?
- How Do I Tell the Printable Side of the Photo Inkjet Paper
Article is closed for comments.