To withstand the heat of laser printers, printing papers must have 74 gsm thickness or more. For best results, choose photo paper that is labelled for laser printer use aka laser photo paper.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Print Photos, Stickers, Magnets, Shirt Designs and Patches?
- What is the Difference Between Cotton Canvas Sheet and Canvas Photo Paper?
- Which is the best photo printer to print on magnet paper?
- Do they make Iron-On Transfer Paper for Laser Printers?
- How to Use Heat Transfer Paper
- Does a Heat Transfer Paper Wash Off?
- Can I Use Heat Transfer Paper on Wood?
- Can I Use Normal Printer Ink on Heat Transfer Paper?
- Matte vs Glossy: Which Sticker Paper Should I Choose to Print Labels?
- How Do I Tell the Printable Side of the Photo Inkjet Paper
Article is closed for comments.