The short answer will be no. The long answer is because inkjet photo paper isn't designed to withstand the heat of a laser printer in the process of fusing melted toner into the paper. For laser printers, please look for laser photo paper.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Print Photos, Stickers, Magnets, Shirt Designs and Patches?
- What is the Difference Between Cotton Canvas Sheet and Canvas Photo Paper?
- Which is the best photo printer to print on magnet paper?
- Do they make Iron-On Transfer Paper for Laser Printers?
- How to Use Heat Transfer Paper
- Does a Heat Transfer Paper Wash Off?
- Can I Use Heat Transfer Paper on Wood?
- Can I Use Normal Printer Ink on Heat Transfer Paper?
- Matte vs Glossy: Which Sticker Paper Should I Choose to Print Labels?
- How Do I Tell the Printable Side of the Photo Inkjet Paper