If your HP cartridge isn't clicking into it's slot properly, try bend the plastic arm outward from the cartridge about 1 inch while inserting it. It should "click" into the slot properly.
Articles in this section
- Why am I getting a Low Ink Error if my Ink Cartridge is Full?
- How to Fix Color Misregistration in Printing?
- How to Fix a Printhead Problem: Troubleshooting Guide
- What are some common issues with inkjet printers that need troubleshooting?
- Cartridge is leaking
- My cartridge won't fit
- Low ink printer message
- HP Cartridge Troubleshooting Solutions
- Cartridge has a slightly different shape
- The print quality is not very good or the printout contains no ink (Dell, HP, Lexmark, Sharp)