For most Brother printers that use the TN115 toner, you may get a toner end life error message, meaning your printer thinks the toner is low, even though it may not be.
- With power on, open the toner access main door. You will see a "door open" message on the printer display.
- Hit the "Clear/Back" button and go right to the “Toner Reset Menu”
- Using the up and down search arrow buttons, you can scroll through reset options for each of the printer's 4 toner cartridges
Code: B. = black; C. = cyan; M. = magenta and Y. = yellow
- For each for these cartridges is the option to reset for Low Yield (S) or High Yield (H)
- Using the number keypad, select option #1 to reset each to "H".
- Hit the "Clear/Back" button to get out of the menu. Close the access door and you will be able to print.