Yes. Simply look for iron-on Laser Transfer Paper. Other kinds of paper such as iron-on inkjet transfer paper will not be compatible with laser printers. This is because inkjet transfer paper is not designed to withstand the heat of a laser printer.
Articles in this section
- Does Transfer Paper Wash Off: Unveiling the Mystery
- How to Use Transfer Paper: Unleash Your Creativity
- Can You Use Regular Ink on Heat Transfer Paper: Unlocking Creative Potential
- How Can I Print Photos, Stickers, Magnets, Shirt Designs and Patches?
- What is the Difference Between Cotton Canvas Sheet and Canvas Photo Paper?
- Which is the best photo printer to print on magnet paper?
- Do they make Iron-On Transfer Paper for Laser Printers?
- How to Use Heat Transfer Paper
- Does a Heat Transfer Paper Wash Off?
- Can I Use Heat Transfer Paper on Wood?