To withstand the heat of laser printers, printing papers must have 74 gsm thickness or more. For best results, choose photo paper that is labelled for laser printer use aka laser photo paper.
Articles in this section
- Does Transfer Paper Wash Off: Unveiling the Mystery
- How to Use Transfer Paper: Unleash Your Creativity
- Can You Use Regular Ink on Heat Transfer Paper: Unlocking Creative Potential
- How Can I Print Photos, Stickers, Magnets, Shirt Designs and Patches?
- What is the Difference Between Cotton Canvas Sheet and Canvas Photo Paper?
- Which is the best photo printer to print on magnet paper?
- Do they make Iron-On Transfer Paper for Laser Printers?
- How to Use Heat Transfer Paper
- Does a Heat Transfer Paper Wash Off?
- Can I Use Heat Transfer Paper on Wood?