Laser paper or laser printer paper is paper designed for laser printer. Laser printer paper is designed to withstand the heat of laser printers. This is why inkjet papers are not used for laser printers because it would just cause the inkjet papers to burn. The paper thickness that is safe for laser printing is 74 gsm and more.
Articles in this section
- Does Transfer Paper Wash Off: Unveiling the Mystery
- How to Use Transfer Paper: Unleash Your Creativity
- Can You Use Regular Ink on Heat Transfer Paper: Unlocking Creative Potential
- How Can I Print Photos, Stickers, Magnets, Shirt Designs and Patches?
- What is the Difference Between Cotton Canvas Sheet and Canvas Photo Paper?
- Which is the best photo printer to print on magnet paper?
- Do they make Iron-On Transfer Paper for Laser Printers?
- How to Use Heat Transfer Paper
- Does a Heat Transfer Paper Wash Off?
- Can I Use Heat Transfer Paper on Wood?