The short answer will be no. The long answer is because inkjet photo paper isn't designed to withstand the heat of a laser printer in the process of fusing melted toner into the paper. For laser printers, please look for laser photo paper.
Articles in this section
- Does Transfer Paper Wash Off: Unveiling the Mystery
- How to Use Transfer Paper: Unleash Your Creativity
- Can You Use Regular Ink on Heat Transfer Paper: Unlocking Creative Potential
- How Can I Print Photos, Stickers, Magnets, Shirt Designs and Patches?
- What is the Difference Between Cotton Canvas Sheet and Canvas Photo Paper?
- Which is the best photo printer to print on magnet paper?
- Do they make Iron-On Transfer Paper for Laser Printers?
- How to Use Heat Transfer Paper
- Does a Heat Transfer Paper Wash Off?
- Can I Use Heat Transfer Paper on Wood?